Bosch Future Mobility Challenge is a international technical competition initiated by Bosch Engineering Center Cluj in 2017. The competition invites student teams every year to develop autonomous driving algorithms on 1/10 scale vehicles provided by the company. The students work on their projects in collaboration with Bosch experts for six months. At Bosch Future Mobility Day, on 17th of May 2020, the finals of the challenge takes place.
What you need to do?
- Team up, find a mentor (a professor) and register your team online by the 31st of October 2019.
- Work hard and have fun together with your team while developing the best-performing autonomous driving algorithm.
- Make it real-smart, cause this year we are introducing two new provocations: the speed challenge (stop-watch) and new traffic situations like crosswalks and traffic lights besides avoiding static obstacles and parking, already classics in our competition.
- Improve your algorithm each month, pass successfully the elimination round and impress the jury & the audience at the finals on the 17th of May 2020.
- Win 4500 Euro – the first prize!